I know that I’m gonna.
So this is this time of the year to look back at what happened this year. So these are (some of) the highlights;
- I finished my third education and finally got my master thesis
- I spent some time looking for work and was very picky about the job that I settled for
I did not discover any superpowers this year, but the year isn’t over yet.
- I thought long and hard about what I what I want to do when I grow up, but haven’t figured it out yet
- I’ve stopped blogging. No really, I stopped, and then I started to tumbleloging (yes that is a word). Done writing on this weblog? Did I really say that? Oh, I meant I’m done writing on this weblog for some time, not forever.
- It is very likely, as in very very likely, that I’ll restart this weblog under some new domain name and with a new focus. Stay tuned for more.
- … The main reason being that the focus or the lack thereof of this blog is now and have always been a bit off. The other major reason is that my WordPress installation is now so bugged down by a very disordered mySQL DB and other various artifacts left behind by years of trying out The New New WordPress Plugin(TM)
- I’ve regained my lifelong love for movies. So much so that I’ve started to write a screenplay in my spare time
- … which is not only great, it might very well be the best thing I’ve done in years. I’m enjoying it so much that if I could, I would do it for a living.
- … that is both watching movie and writing screenplays I’m speaking of.
- … hmmm… that might be what I’m gonna do when I’m grown up
- I’ve participated in NaNoWriMo this November. Did not complete the novel but it really got me started in writing again.
- … one of the reasons why (there are many, and yes they are all very good and valid) might be that I found out about the website and the competition two days before it started and really had no idea what my story was going to be about. So I just plunged into it, but I did manage to write over 5.000 words.
- I’m looking very much forward to Script Frenzy which will take place in April 2008. And this time I’m gonna be prepared. Totally.
Hm, that’s about it. Oh yeah, one last thing: work is…